Our most popular IV A custom specialized blend of energy and mitochondrial boosting vitamins enhancing full body regeneration, truly making you feel Invincible!
IV VITAMIN INFUSION LOS ANGELES
Check out Tia Mowry getting an IV infusion at Regenerative Medicine LA.
What Makes Our IVs Different?
Did you know that over 90% of IV Vitamin Infusion clinics in Los Angeles are not owned and operated by a Board Certified Medical Doctor? They use a medical doctor's license to operate the clinic, and that doctor does not provide treatment in the facility.
This places patients at high risk of severe consequences if the treatment is not performed properly. In Los Angeles, anyone and everyone is performing IV infusions, even in local juice bars. Additionally, the majority of clinics use pre-made IVs from the manufacturer that are not customized based on your nutrient needs. Before receiving any IV Vitamin Infusion in Los Angeles, it is vital to consult with a Board Certified Physician (not a nurse, a physician assistant, or a business owner). Our IVs are made customized from the highest quality ingredients with the majority of ingredients being preservative-free. Come find out why this Los Angeles vitamin drip is so effective!
What is IV infusion therapy?
IV or Intravenous therapy is a treatment where liquid substances are directly delivered into the vein of a person using a needle or catheter. It is commonly referred to as drips, and it is the fastest way to deliver medication and fluid replacement. Most times, intravenous therapy is used for correction of electrolyte imbalance, deliver medicine, replace fluid, and for blood transfusion.
IV infusion therapy is used to treat wide assortments of chronic and rare diseases and conditions. These rare conditions need specialty infusion medications for effective treatment. Specialty infusion medications include growth hormones, immunoglobulins, infliximab, inotropic heart medications, blood factors, and corticosteroids, among others. Several conditions can be treated using intravenous therapy such as:
- Cancer and cancer-related pain
- Infections that are unresponsive to oral antibiotics
- Gastrointestinal diseases or disorders that prevent the digestive system from functioning normally
- Congestive heart failure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Immune deficiencies
These are just a few diseases that can be treated with the help of intravenous therapy. Several more diseases can be treated based on the health and condition of the individual.
IV Therapy for Dehydration
Our body is made up of 60% water, two-thirds of which is stored intracellularly. Most times, the body is dehydrated due to several reasons and consuming water does not hydrate the body as quickly as it needs to be. Dehydration leads to several health problems such as diarrhea, vomiting, and sweating among others.
- An IV fluid can hydrate a body faster than drinking water
- The lower gastrointestinal tract absorbs water, large intestine to be specific. It takes several hours for the body to benefit from drinking water. IV fluid can hydrate the body faster as fluid goes directly into the bloodstream.
- While nauseous, IV infusion therapy is the best choice
- Nausea is the result of excessive drinking, acidity among others which trigger vomiting. IV fluids completely bypass the digestive system and reduces the nauseous feeling. The IV infusion can also include anti-nauseous and anti-heartburn medications in it.
- IV infusion provides electrolytes
- Dehydration needs electrolytes along with fluids which water cannot provide. It is vital to replace the lost fluid in the body with water, and minerals like sodium, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Helpful supplements can be added into IV hydration
- extremely helpful substances such as vital minerals, vitamins, anti-inflammatory agents, antioxidants among others can be added into the IV fluid. It is the fastest way to get medicine into the body.
What is the purpose of an IV?
The purpose of IV infusion therapy is to improve the quality of life for everyone. IV infusion contains salt, sugar, electrolytes and vitamins. Each bag of IV vitamin infusion has a purpose behind it. It gives an individual a better chance of fighting any ailment they have. At Regenerative Medicine LA, we deliver the best vitamin drip Los Angeles has to offer. We use intravenous infusion therapy for the following purposes: