Regenerative Medicine LA offers athletic performance optimization with the use of our, Low Level Light Therapy device, synchronized lymphatic drainage, IV vitamins, nutritional plans, and peptide therapy. Peptides can increase the growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts, which may increase the proliferation-promoting tendon healing. As the director of Regenerative Medicine LA, Dr. Ghalili has personally used peptides in conjunction with other regenerative therapies to regain full muscle strength after losing all muscle tone in his body from Cipro toxicity. Studies show certain peptides led to full restoration and improved muscle healing in rats with damaged quadriceps tendons. Regenerative Medicine LA works with pro-athletes and offers treatments that are compliant with the World Anti Doping Agency used for muscle and athletic recovery.
Peptides for Athletic Recovery
Pro Athlete Gel
What is it?
An Injection-less Peptide Therapy gel that administers a blend of Curcumin, ginsenoside Rg3, EGCG, Ursolic acid, and Betulinic acid. All ingredients have been reviewed to WADA.
What does it do?
- Improves wound healing by modulating collagen and decreasing reactive oxygen species
- Reduces Inflammation by suppressing mRNA expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Improves cognitive performance and increases antioxidant capacity
- Improves speed of performing attention tasks
- Improves the accuracy of memory tasks performance
- Reduces physical and mental fatigue
- Enhances physical performance
- Helps maintain cardiovascular and metabolic health
- Enhances the quantity and quality of mitochondria
Common uses for Proathlete Gel
- Reducing inflammation
- Enhancing cognitive functions and processes
- Enhancing physical performance
- Increasing endurance and reducing fatigue
- Maintaining physical and cognitive health
- Increasing the rate of healing of wounds
Muscle Recovery Peptide Complex
What is it?
A peptide complex aimed specifically at accelerating healing tissues and decreasing pain.
Common uses for Muscle Recovery Complex
- Decrease inflammation and promote healing
- Accelerate recovery time from physical injuries
- Stimulate muscle and connective tissue repair and growth
- Promote superficial wound healing and decrease scarring
Lymphatic drainage has crossed over into the aesthetic, anti-aging and sports medicine and gained significant interest from the media, different doctors and professional sports teams, and this is just the beginning. It is the only FDA-cleared system of this kind that is approved for use in the Unites States.
Top tier surgeons, medical spas, body contouring clinics and aesthetic institutes in Europe rely on the lymphatic drainage to provide their clients with the best results for post-op care, non-invasive body contouring, weight-loss, lymphatic drainage treatment, athletic recovery, as well as reduced healing time after surgery along with a easy and relaxing maintenance regiment for the best turnout of other procedures that complement each other.
Benefits of synchronized lymphatic drainage include:
- Treats and reduces the appearance of cellulite
- non-invasivewith no downtime
- Increases skin elasticity (post pregnancy/weight loss/post-op)
- Firms and tones the skin, for a fresh and younger look
- Clients complete their session feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
- Stimulation of dermal and subdermal circulation -> increased oxygen levels in the blood flow and nourishment to tissue
- Faster recovery after liposuction and lipolysis -> reduction of bruising, swelling and edema
- Accelerates the removal of waste products from fat metabolism
- Reduces swelling, pain and cellulite deposit caused by the excessive amount of fluids and metabolites in the limbs
- Visibly helps shape the waist, abdomen, buttocks, hips & thighs
- weight/volume reductionwhen used regularly (3-5 times per week)
- Full athletic recovery within only 40 minutes of treatment, immediate reduction os soreness and “tired legs”