Lymphatic drainage has crossed over into the aesthetic, anti-aging and sports medicine and gained significant interest from the media, different doctors and professional sports teams, and this is just the beginning. It is the only FDA-cleared system of this kind that is approved for use in the United States.
Top tier surgeons, medical spas, body contouring clinics and aesthetic institutes in Europe rely on the lymphatic drainage to provide their clients with the best results for post-op care, non-invasive body contouring, weight-loss, lymphatic drainage treatment, athletic recovery, as well as reduced healing time after surgery along with a easy and relaxing maintenance regiment for the best turnout of other procedures that complement each other.
Benefits of synchronized lymphatic drainage include:
- Treats and reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Non-invasive with no downtime
- Increases skin elasticity (post pregnancy/weight loss/post-op)
- Firms and tones the skin, for a fresh and younger look
- Clients complete their session feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
- Stimulation of dermal and subdermal circulation -> increased oxygen levels in the blood flow and nourishment to tissue
- Faster recovery after liposuction and lipolysis -> reduction of bruising, swelling and edema
- Accelerates the removal of waste products from fat metabolism
- Reduces swelling, pain and cellulite deposit caused by the excessive amount of fluids and metabolites in the limbs
- Visibly helps shape the waist, abdomen, buttocks, hips & thighs
- Weight/volume reduction when used regularly (3-5 times per week)
- Full athletic recovery within only 40 minutes of treatment, immediate reduction os soreness and “tired legs”